[TYPO3-performance] Anyone running TYPO3 with Zend Optimizer+?

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Dec 7 17:35:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

We're currently testing TYPO3 on a server running ZendServer. As soon as
we activate the Zend Optimizer+ component we start getting erratic
behaviors. One example:

- in the Extension Manager, when I try to remove an extension, the page
(typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php) reloads but the extension is still
loaded. If I click 3-4 times it eventually gets uninstalled. If I
deactivate Zend Optimizer, the installing/uninstalling extension process
runs as expected.

Has anyone encountered the same problems? Is there a way to deactivate
Zend Optimizer just for the BE but not for the FE?

Thanks in advance for any advice

--

Francois Suter