[TYPO3-Performance] dmc_highPerformance and wrong chars

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Sep 17 19:32:02 CEST 2008

Hi Vahan & rest of interested readers,

I think I got it - I updated dmc_highPerformance with code from 4.2.1.
It would be nice if some of you could have some tests with this extension, too - but there were no big changes, just in class.t3lib_tstemplate.php:start() which I updated carefully.

I also contacted the author of the extension today, if the ext will be further developed.

The mentioned Internal Server Error was because I activated usage of PEAR:Cache, which seems not to be installed by our provider (or sth. else).
I focus more on savings by MySQL query cache.

I put the T3x to [1].

Hope some of you are interested!


[1] http://st-g.de/typo3/08-09/T3X_dmc_highPerformance-1_1_0-z-200809171922.t3x

More information about the TYPO3-Performance mailing list