[TYPO3-Performance] dmc_highPerformance and wrong chars

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Sep 14 11:33:24 CEST 2008

Hi Vahan,

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 00:29:01 Vahan Amirbekyan wrote:
> after adding this to sql_pconnect function of ux_t3lib_db class the coding
> issue got resolved.

Do you use dmc_highPerformance with TYPO3 4.2.1?
The author promisses in manual that as soon as a new T3 version comes out,
there will be an update - but it seems he doesn't keep and the extension just
supports 4.1.x

At the first sight it works well in our dev-installation (with your utf-8
patch), but before putting it to live I'd like to know, if it works well for
other users with 4.2.1.

Thanks
Steffen