[TYPO3-Performance] Speedy release

Tim Lochmueller webmaster at fruit-lab.de
Thu Jul 31 13:24:36 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
>> a few minutes ago i released the speedy [1] Extension. Based on PHP Speedy!
>> The extension merge CSS and JS files and minimize the files (inludes
>> gzip support).
>>
>> Also there is a example config for htaccess to set expires-headers for
>> images,css,js... to reduce the amount of http requests. Speeeeeeed ;-)
>>

> Hm. Doesn't TYPO3 already do this all (except for gzip)?

Hi!

if i use includeJS / includeCSS in the page Object or a extension add
addtionalHeaderData:

There are many header-files.

typo3 merge only the inline CSS of extensions
(config.inlineStyle2TempFile) and the default JS (config.removeDefaultJS).

I remember (Dev Days) that the all-files merge/minifier for CSS and JS
is on the feature list for T3 4.3:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/4.3_Development
Front-End handling / Perfomance

Regards,