[TYPO3-Performance] Changes to FE-Cache-Headers

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 15 20:44:44 CEST 2008

Hi!

georg kuehnberger wrote:
> Masi, and me are currently investigating various changes to the
> FE-Cache-headers. The basic concept is to always send correct and
> configurable cache-headers (optionally to be turned off).
> We're planning to write up a draft of needed conceptual & code-changes,
> get the concept peer-reviewed by interested and cache-header- and
> proxy-experienced colleagues and implement right after.
> Question: Is anybody over here interesed in the subject, aside from the
> self-outed "usual suspects"? - see links below.

There is a link from Michiel Roos three threads above in this list. Check it out. Michiel did really great job in this subject. We argued about some points but his work is really great, deep and practical. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in performance + web server configuration.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team