[TYPO3-Performance] Where to put the "meat"?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Aug 14 15:27:02 CEST 2008

Thanks Georg,

That is exactly the set up we are planning at this time, however due to
limited budget we can't set up a cluster of DB at this time, and will
have to resort to using just one server. This creates a possible failure
point, but will have to work with it for now. I am just hoping that the
DB server doesn't choke...

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/