[TYPO3-Performance] Interested in speeding up your FE - especially plugins? Make a review!

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Aug 7 12:21:58 CEST 2008

Hi *,

after finally having received a missing vote for the patch (thanks a ton
to Steffen Kamper for reviewing!) the monster is finally alive.

Please check out the latest TYPO3 core revision from trunk and let me
know if the new cache does any good for you.

At least on my side I can feel some quite nice performance increase!

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner