[TYPO3-Performance] General questions

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Tue Aug 5 13:47:24 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> maybe Mathias could also provide a dumb of either the whole
>> installation they profiled or at least the query log table. I guess
>> that would makes things a lot easier, wouldn't it?
>
> Data is necessary, not logs... I have a site with over 10000 pages and
> 50000 CEs. I can dump it and experiment with it.

An install like this causes less problems than ours... see why:
We have just about 600 pages of content.
But 95% of these pages are protected via fe_user access.
Additionally, we have every page available in 6 designs for 6 different
brands.

USER_INT Objects are needed at certain points, but will be replaced by
AJAX soon.

If you have 10k pages with 50k CEs this is TYPO3's strength, caching
might work out good - but as soon as frontend auth comes into play
things pile up.

But all in all I really appreciate the discussion, since it gets us
somewhere.

--
T3A AM
Rocking TYPO3 since 3.1b1