[TYPO3-Performance] General questions

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Aug 5 02:38:34 CEST 2008

I completely agree with the point of reducing the number of queries.

I recently worked with Invision Power Board, which is a powerful forum.
On a typical run it uses about 7-10 queries. I recently stepped through
a simple tt_news list and logged over 80 queries. This is a HUGE
problem, not only in tt_news, but in the core as well.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/