[TYPO3-Performance] General questions

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Aug 4 09:52:32 CEST 2008

Hi!

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] wrote:
> So we reduce the data being transfered from the DB server to the apache
> server.
> I don't see the big "breakthrough" in TYPO3 performance.

You don't but many MySQL professionals do. They say such compression improve application performance a lot. And they even provide numbers. Are you good enough in MySQL to say it will not improve performance?

It looks like you do not really want to do anything. You argue but you do not try what other people propose to you. What's the point to discuss it then?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team