[TYPO3-UG Hamburg] Not showing Price-Tab in article-edit-form

Matthias Pröpping, WoelfelProeppingGbR matthias at woelfelproepping.de
Mon Mar 10 14:59:51 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm currently having a problem getting the current svn version to work.
I am not getting any errors, but I cannot edit prices in Backend.
When I click on an article to edit it, it only displays 2 tabs in the form:
"General" and Edit Attributes. No "prices" or "Extra Information" tab.

I just replaced my folder from the repository with the one, that I checked
out using
Subversion. I have no idea how to track the problem really.

I would appreciate it, if anybody could come up with an idea, as to what
could be wrong.

Thx in advance

Regards
Matthias