[Typo3-UG Hamburg] i need your help

aevwell at hotmail.com aevwell at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:46:44 CEST 2003

Attention:,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, i was falsely
 accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, i have been
released for my innocence. Well dear friend i need yourassistance in securing my fund
which is in a finance firm in europe, because the government is making plans to seize
them, as they did to my fathers own.Please view these sites and read it's content
carefully,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm
The amount is $35 million in a finance trust firm Abroad. All that is needed is for
me to hand over to you all neccessary documents and certificate of deposit and you
 will have to contact them immediately
everything is set, I will remunerate you with 20% at the end, but most of all is
that I solicit your trust in this transaction. I have been confined only to Kano
and all my calls are monitored,So i will get my private
attorney to get you the needed information.

Best Regards

Mohammed Abacha