[TYPO3-UG France] OT: Paris / 21.05.2010

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Thu May 20 13:42:34 CEST 2010

Hello!

Sorry for writing in English. Probably you know one of my "kb_" Extensions or from some
of the comments in the Core or from one of my few recent postings to the Core list.

I am currently on InterRail from Vienna over Munich and Paris to Lisbon. I am in Paris
from 21st of May till 23th of May. If someone of you has some spare time and would like
to give me a short guide trough Paris I would be glad. Else I will have a look at the
most famous places and buildings on my own.

I am in Paris on 21st from about 10 o'clock. I can be reached on my mobile:
++43 / 699 / 10 35 18 59

have a nice day,
Bernhard