[TYPO3-UG France] Project Hardcoded: Help us find hardcoded texts!

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Tue Oct 28 14:57:17 CET 2008

Hi guys,

I want to inform you that we are making increased efforts to translate the
parts of the TYPO3-backend, which are still untranslated.

All texts you see in the backend are coded somewhere.
Some of these texts already have a translation, which you see. But others
are only available in English yet.
With this project we want make all texts translatable.

If you saw texts in the Backend, which are still in English, please leave us
a note in the wiki:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Hardcoded-labels

After you have reported those labels, we will make patches so that the texts
can be displayed using the language you have chosen.
If you want to know, how that works, have a look here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Hardcoded

We would be glad if we could find some contributors this way!

Kind regards

Christopher