[Typo3-UG France] Small problem during "getting started"

rozwel rozwel at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 08:40:09 CET 2004

Hi,

First of all I'm a complete newbie using Typo3 (and mailing lists as well,
that's why I write this message in English even if I'm on the french list
because I selected English as my favourite language :op )

I just have a little problem during the "getting started" tutorial. When
editing tables, forms or other advanced content items using the wizard
editor, I can't see the "+" button to add records or items, whereas it
appears in the screenshots of the tutorial (and the video as well).

Is it normal ? Is it because the tutorial is not up-to-date for that feature
(as I have noticed it is not for others) compared to the current version on
typo3 ? Or did I do something wrong ? It's not that important cause I can
add a new item anyway by adding a new line in the raw editor. But I would
just like to understand that detail.

Thanks in advance.

rozwel