[Typo3-UG France] installation on windows 2003 serveur

webmaster at mandint.org webmaster at mandint.org
Mon Jul 5 11:04:30 CEST 2004

Dear friends,

We have a website with Typo3 (www.worldcivilsociety.org) and we
need to reinstall our webserver. It was Apache on Windows 2000 Server;
we will move to Apache on Windows 2003 Server.

1. We can install Apache, PHP and MySql. How to procede next?
2. We have found several files on your website, but we do not know
which one to chose. What file should we install and in whichdirectory?
 3. Are there any additional programme file to install?

Thanks for your help!
Webmestre

Delegate's guide, pages of links, calendar of international conferences, and other useful
information on our website: www.mandint.org
Mandat International -- Welcome Centre for Non-Governmental Organizations and
Delegations
31 ch. William Rappard    1293 Bellevue    Geneva Switzerland    +41 22 959 88 55