[Typo3-UG France] REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

FESTUSYAKUBU festusyakubu at themail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:55:04 CEST 2003

Standard Trust Bank Bldg Plot 101c,
Park Street Leeki Phase 11,
V/I, Lagos.
FESTUSYAKUBU at alex4all.com
ATTN: MY GOOD FRIEND .
Invitation to act as Next-of-Kin
I write this August letter in confidence, believing that it will reach
you in high spirit and I believe you will maintain the level of
confidence and trustmatters of this nature requires. Though, I know that
this proposal may make you apprehensive and worried but I assure you
that all will be well at the end. Before proceeding, I wish to introduce
myself to you .
I am Festusyakubu an African American currently transfered from standard
trust bank Bangui in central Africa Republic ,to take the post of Deputy
General Manager, (credit Controls) with Standard Trust Bank Limited,
Lagos. I got your contact from a reliable fellow from your countries chembers
of commerce here in Nigeria A Citizen, Late Engr. Lee chang, a Petrochemical
Engineer with Eleme Petro-chemical Co. Rivers State. Until his death in
ADC plan crash in November 2000, operated a domiciliary account with us
and had a closing balance as at the end of September 2000 amounting to
$15,500,000.00 the bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary to no
avail. Valueable efforts have been made by standard
Trust Bank Plc to get in touch with any of late Chang's family as
beneficiary to his estates without success. It is because of the
perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Engr Lee
Chang next of kin, since
he had no wife or children that is known to the bank. Consequently, the
chairman and the board of Directors are planning to declare the fund
Unclaimed and transfer it to special trust fund for purchase of arms and
ammunition for ECOMOG soldiers in sierra Leone and Liberia zones in the
East Africa sub-regions. In other to avert this negative development, I
now seek your permission to have you stand as next-of kin to the estate
of late Engr. Law Chang, so that the fund $15,500,000.00 will be
released and paid into your account as beneficiary's next of kin. I will
help to arrange all documents and proves to enable us get this fund out.
I have secured from the probate registry an order of mandamus to locate
any of the deceased beneficiary and more so, I am assuring you that this
transaction is risk free. Once the fund is moved to your nominated
account, you will be entitle to 45% Your share stays while the rest be
for me and some people I will settle here.You will be entitlled to
substantial part from my percentage, in trust for investment.As soon as
I receive
your acceptance in principle, I will furnish you with the necessary
modalities for commencement.and then transfer it stright into your nominated account once this is done , i shall come over for shearing and investment of funds.
Finally, I am relying in my confidence in you, having opened up to you,
if however you are not interested, please feel free to destroy this
information as I will continue to scout for willing partner(s).
nevertheless, you can contact me on FESTUSYAKUBU at alex4all.com for further discussion.or call me directly on 23480963829
Kindly furnish me with your banking details if you are interested and as well as your telephone and fax number so that i shall forward to the bank for approvals and with this , I shall send to you all the documents as earlier mensioned by me as prove
I remain,
Festus Yakubu