[Typo3-UG France] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Aloe Vera Lottery Agency BV. audreywilliams at netscape.net
Tue Nov 18 17:33:46 CET 2003

Aloe Vera Lottery Agency BV.
Kranbedeke 3000
1103 6 AE Amsterdam,
The Nederlands.

FROM: OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL CLAIM DEPARTMENT,
REF: za90/4352756-31478-36
BATCH: YT851/1185399/BTC

Dear Sir / Madam,

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, of winners of
The AQUA LOTTERY AGENCY THE NEDERLANDS, INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held
On 15THh OCTOBER 2003.Your email address is attached to the ticket
number
00457-4034-6984-900; with serial number 9481-68 drew the lucky
numbers
00-20-98-79-99-11 and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd
category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of US$4.5m
in cash credited to file your REF NO. YA2/8841-5614-51 This is
from total prize money of US$65,500.000.00 shared among all
International winners in this category. All participants were
selected through a computer Ballot system drawn from 50,000 email
addresses from AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, AMERICA, EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA
and ASIA as part of international promotions program, which is
conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured in your
favor due to the mix up of some numbers and mail addresses. We ask
that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim
has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a
part of your prize you will participate in our end of year high
stakes US$1.5billion international lottery. To begin your claim,
please contact your claim agent below immediately with your full
names, telephone and fax number plus your country code for proper
identification:

MRS.NELLY COX ,
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
ALOE VERA LOTTERY AGENCY, AMSTERDAM.
E-MAIL ID:nelly20042003 at netscape.net

for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
Account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not
Later than 28TH December 2003. After this date, all funds will be
Returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complication, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of
your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions program. You are advised to inform us of your
receipt
of this mail.

Sincerely,
MR. CORNELIUS MARTIN.