[Typo3-UG France] : BUSINESS PROPOSAL REQUEST

SAMUEL JOHNSON sam at netcape.net
Thu Nov 13 15:43:42 CET 2003

Dear friend,
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not
yet met, but kindly consider the message, because, I am determined to live
for posterity.
I wish to plead with you to join me in not only serving humanity, but to
also benefit in the process. This message could be strange but reality will
definitely dawn on you, if you pay some attention to its contents. Please
accept my sincere apologies in bringing this message to you; I have to say
that I do not intend to cause you any personal pains or discomfort.
I am Mr samuel johnson former Special Assistant to the Liberian President,
Mr.charles Taylor who just stepped down from the office of the President due
to rebel's insurgency who wants to overthrow his government.  President
Charles Taylor  in his bid to fend-off rebel insurgency, and since he could
no longer trust the army generals, confidentially put in my care,
the sum of $30,000,000.00 (Thrity million United States dollars) in one
instance for the purpose of purchasing arms and ammunitions should the need
arise. However, unfortunately, the need did not arise as he has gone on
exile. I deposited the US$30 million in a trunk box in a secret location and
just the two of us knew about it, and I could not get in touch with any arms
dealer before the President was indicted in a war crime tribunal set up by
the United Nations (UN). I have since held on to this trunk box, which I was
able to transport out of Liberia with the aid of peace keeping soldiers
under the guise of conveying my personal effects without anybody knowing, to
a security deposit company.
I am presently in Africa, where I now work as a consultant on
inter-regional co-operation. I have borne the burden for too long. I do not
want to keep the funds any longer, but I can never turn it over to the
brutal and tyrannical rogue regime of Mr. Charles Taylor  who is still
committing all sorts of atrocities on the Liberian people. I am not
soliciting for your help to wage a war against the regime, but to act as a
foreign partner, to allow me transfer the funds to you, which you will in
turn donate a portion of it as a humanitarian gesture to the Liberian people
by purchasing such essential needs like blankets, milk and so on,
water-pumping machines and agricultural equipment, from the money after
deducting your expenses and the commission of 25%. Please note that I could
have approached the Red Cross Society, but I changed my mind on that after
calculating what they would deduct as commission, and also, after
rationalizing the scandal that followed their mismanagement of the donations
meant for the victims of the September 11th attack on the United States.
Also, note that this offer will give you a double-edged advantage:
1. As the benefactor of the Liberian people and;
2. The commission you stand to earn.
On getting a positive response from you, I will send to you the secret
access codes to the funds and the security and vault company. Please note
that confidentiality and honesty are fundamental rules in this transaction.
Be assured that I am a reputable personality in this country and I am
mindful of the legal implications of this transaction, as I intend taking
care of all the legal documentations for a successful and hitch-free
transaction. You will be expected to take delivery of this fund personally
from the deposit company in Europe.
I am therefore soliciting your assistance to have this money collected by
you and/or facilitate the transfer into your nominated account(s). *PLEASE
NOTE THAT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.
I will give you the details of this transaction on receipt of your response
this proposal. Thank you very much for your time and understanding.
Yours sincerely.
MR SAMUEL  JOHNSON