[TYPO3-english] $TCA ignore pid and load all records into select box

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Wed Jun 26 16:48:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

In the BE I want to load all records of an other table into a select
box, since these records are part of the extension it should ignore the pid.

I tried setting rootLevel to 1, but somehow that doesn't make any
difference:

'language' => array(
	'exclude' => 0,
	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'select',
		'foreign_table' => 'tx_sfcodehighlighter_domain_model_languageall',
		'rootLevel' => 1,
		'minitems' => 0,
		'maxitems' => 1,
	),
),

"If set, the "foreign_table_where" will be ignored and a "pid=0" will be
added to the query to select only records from root level of the page tree."
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Reference/Columns/Select/Index.html

I don't know, what am I missing?

--
kind regards,