[TYPO3-english] Re: mm_forum not showing

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:04:01 CEST 2013

Quote: amadeo Marketing &amp wrote on Thu, 20 June 2013 15:40
> Hi Miguel,
>
> sounds a bit unclear to me. I think you mix up basic configuration to get a TYPO3 site running in
> general und getting the forum-extension to work. First of all: Read this in case of totally blank
> page http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/03/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html
>
> Second: Do you have (except of the pages created for mm_forum) other pages that are shown and work
> correctly?
>

> Greets,
> Paul Garais
>
> *Paul Garais*
>
> eulenblick e.K.
>
> Tel. (02 51) 620 651-73
> Fax (02 51) 620 651-69
>
> garais at agentur-eulenblick.de
> www.agentur-eulenblick.de
>
> Albersloher Weg 662 • 48167 Münster

First of all, thank you for your patience friend.

First: Thank you for the tip, now i can see the PHP errors in the browser, it will be very helpful to me.

Second: no i dont have any other pages, i installed in my server Typo3 6.1.1 Blank Package, and installed right away the mm_forum to test his funcionalities...I created only the necessary pages to test the forum plugin.

Regards from Portugal