[TYPO3-english] dmf_galleria will be continued through flux_galleria

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 05:51:17 CEST 2013

Good Morning,

I want to inform all "dmf_galleria" user, that I'll drop the support for
the 6.x branch. For this purpose I rewrote the package, based on "flux"
as flexform provider and extbase/fluid.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/flux_galleria

I would recommend all user on 6.x to switch to "flux_galleria". It does
not have DAM support, but several other features: image, videos, file
collections, picasa, flickr for just naming the item types. Furthermore
you can add all Galleria options through typoscript or flexform.

For issues, how-tos or anything else you could use forge:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-flux_galleria

The development source is hosted on Github:
https://github.com/dohomi/flux_galleria

Regards,
Dominic