[TYPO3-english] identifying what template a page is using?

Juan juan at tcolincampbell.org
Thu Jun 13 22:35:50 CEST 2013

Hello all--
I'm a typo3 novice and have inherited a site running typo3 4.5.  I am having trouble tracking down where all the elements displayed on a page are coming from.  is there a way to map specifically where a page is drawing each element from? I'm sorry for the vagueness, here's an example:
my site has a link (throughout many pages) that says: "Join our newsletter" I can see the html, but not where this is in any of the templates.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!