[TYPO3-english] templavoila?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Jun 13 10:34:23 CEST 2013

Please join the new G+ Group about themes:
https://plus.google.com/communities/100060687535829230492

Hopefully there is a working vagrant environment until the start of the
new week :D

Regards
Kay

Am 13.06.13 10:07, schrieb Alessandro Tuveri:
> Dear Phillip and Andreas
> thank you for your comments.
>
> this is the main point:
>
>> TYPO3 is a great Tool but it has the wrong packaging and until now not
>> many
>> nice looking templates - who cares where the Templates come from if they
>> look nice on TYPO3 - it will drive new customers to TYPO3.
>
> to have  (for us) new more customers the staff should find a way to
> templatize TYPO3, write some documents about to build new themes and
> finally put some themes in big sites as: templatemonster.com.
>
> Infact many developers/customers (subscribe for twago and see what
> happens...) ask continuosly for wordpress, joomla, etc.
>
> I hope there is a way to spread TYPO3 ad a VERY GOOD CMS like it is!
>

> ALESSANDRO TUVERI
>
> --------------------------------------
> AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
> Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo
> Universit? degli Studi di Udine
> tel. ufficio 0432-558904
> Homo sine pecunia est imago mortis

> SEMEL (SErvizio di Messaging ELettronico) - AINF, Universita' di Udine

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach