[TYPO3-english] V6 category api, simple display in FE

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Jun 12 17:24:30 CEST 2013

Am 27.02.13 12:29, schrieb Jan Slusarczyk:
> I am looking for a way to tag pages with categories and create menus
> (dedicated page with links list) based on categories. It seems that BE
> foundations are ready in V6.0, but according to the wiki and release
> notes there's no FE part. Has anyone actually tried displaying a
> category and a list of pages belonging to a category X?

some month and a new TYPO3 version later I face the same question:

has anyone used these new categories?
in connection with pages?

my request:
get all categories of current page and for each category show a list of
other pages in that category

is this possible with typoscript and fluid-templates?
or will I need to build an extension realizing this with PHP?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html