[TYPO3-english] How to implement xclass in extbase extensions ?

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Wed Jun 12 12:28:55 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I want to implement xclass with an extbase extension (felogin (typo3 6.0)). I am using typo3 version 6.1.0.
For this I've created a new extension (extn key : new_felogin) by using extension builder.

The felogin extension contains a class file which has a namespace.

namespace TYPO3\CMS\Felogin\Controller;
class FrontendLoginController extends \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Plugin\AbstractPlugin {
}

My extension also have a class file which contains a namespace.

namespace TYPO3\NewFelogin\Controller;
class NewfeloginController extends \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Plugin\AbstractPlugin {
}

So how can I implement the xclass in my extension without using typoscript. I got some references which mentioned about this.
According to that, I've added the following code in my extension's "ext_localconf.php" file.

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Plugin\AbstractPlugin'] = array(
    'className' => 'TYPO3\NewFelogin\Controller\NewfeloginController',
);

But its not working.

So if you anybody know about this, please help me. I want to know about how to implement xclass in extbase extensions.

Thanks in advance,
  Arun Chandran