[TYPO3-english] flexforms addPiFlexFormValue() is ignored

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue Jun 11 11:38:01 CEST 2013

Hi Muriel,

> Let me rephrase that question.
> How do you add a BE flexform to an extension because the method on this
> page http://wiki.typo3.org/Extension_Development,_using_Flexforms using
> addPiFlexFormValue() seems to be outdated?

Don't know how this discussion started:

t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue()

and in 6.x, you can see (using any decent editor such as PhpStorm) that
t3lib_extMgm got replaced by

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addPiFlexFormValue()

If I missed something, please think of providing additional contextual
information in your question and do not worry about quoting yourself if
you give additional information like this post, this way, one does not
have to seek for previous posts but can "work" with all info :)

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6