[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 which Extensions will still work?

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Tue Jun 11 08:44:25 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas
on my opinion typo3 6.x it is very powerful.
But counterwise this project is still killing several packages;
ie. have a look to 1AND1 sites. TYPO3 6.x doesn't run feedit or
feeditadvanced; this is a big problem for us.
TYPO3 CMS will be more professional but it has has lost so many
extensions to the road (or is losing) that in the end everything seems
to be back and forth a lot ...
Finally I believe that the TYPO3 development staff should take in
account this suggestion, otherwise the CMS SURELY will lose the gained
popularity in recent years, deveolopers, customers.

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo
Universit? degli Studi di Udine