[TYPO3-english] Re: Beginner questions

Bernd Wilke t3 at pi-phi.tk
Tue Jun 4 13:19:30 CEST 2013

I think it is possible, as I once thought about a similar system and begun to develop, but in the end the project was not realized und development stalled because of a lot of security questions.
my thoughts about it:

insert a new BE-user (based on a prototype-BE-User)
get a small subtree as prototype and copy it for the new BE-user,
create a new directory inside fileadmin
restrict access-rights for BE-user to these pages and directory and also allow only harmless operations (only simple CEs like text with image, no page creations, restricted RTE with predefined classes, ...)

as you have unknown people inside your installation, you have to look for security holes very carefully!

bernd