[TYPO3-english] problem with cache

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:25:55 CET 2013

Ok thank you all for tips

One more question

I'm looking in mysql slow query log and I constantly see something like this

DELETE FROM cf_extbase_reflection WHERE identifier =
'ReflectionData_Multicontent';

Multicontent is name of my main extension
After this delete command I have many inserts. Nobody is clearing the
cache. It's automaticly made couple times in hour and I think this is one
of my speed probles

2013/1/23 Björn Pedersen <pedersen at frm2.tum.de>

> Am 22.01.2013 14:21, schrieb Dawid Pacholczyk:
> > Thanks for answer.
> >
> > Gert if you cache every page but cHash and cache is per user how it can
> > help ?
> >
> > Cause my problem isn`t that cache is not generating. It is, but it is
> > generated per browser so I can't see solution in generating cache manualy
>
> Hi,
>
> if you have browser switches in your TypoScript (that can come from
> extensions, too) then this would be normal and desired.
>
> Björn

Dawid Pacholczyk
tel: 502-054-334
gg: 5564051