[TYPO3-english] Realurl, fixedPostVars and postVarSets

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Thu Oct 11 13:10:34 CEST 2012

My needs are different, as I have also multilanguage, so I'm trying step
after step to build a reasonable configuration.

I have some questions for understanding better realUrl (I did not find
them in documentation).

  * does 'type' = 'single' and keyValues work also outside of files
    configuration?
    actually I do not find exausthive explanation on this feature.

Given a variable like 'tx_extension[command]', should this configuration
work?

'postVarSets' => array (

     'page_number' => array (
         'details' => array (
             'type' => 'single',
             'keyValues' => array (
                 'tx_extension[command]' => 'showDetails',

             )

         )

         'documents' => array (
             'type' => 'single',
             'keyValues' => array (
                 'tx_extension[command]' => 'showDocs',
             )

         )

     )

)

In my mind, it should produce a path like (of course the initial part of
path is created in preVars and fixedPostVars).

     www.mysite/en/product/<product_name>/details.html or
     www.mysite/en/product/<product_name>/documents.html or

Actually, it is not working. I tried also commenting type => single.
So I wonder what I'm missing.

Regards,

Tonino

Il 10/10/2012 18:10, Tolleiv Nietsch ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> nope they work well together (if used right) - best example: typo3.org
>
> Cheers,
> Tolleiv
>
> Tonix (Antonio Nati) schrieb:
>> I'm using in the same page fixedPostVars and postVarSets, but it does
>> not work as I expected.
>>
>> If I comment the fixedPostVar section, all works as should (for the
>> postVarSet part).
>>
>> Is there any incompatibility between two options used together?
>>
>> Actually, the 'postVarSet' name to be imposed and the valuemap are
>> completely ignored.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it