[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and missing links for tt_news pages

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sat Mar 31 18:01:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

Pero Peric wrote:
> Hi. I just made an update to CoolURI ext. and now I noticed that all
> links from cache tables are deleted. This is not a problem for ordinary
> pages because they will be regenerated again but the problem is with
> tt_news single view pages. They are generated in form of title + hash
> and after regeneration hash is always different, so any link pointing to
> the single news page will not work. How to solve this? Thx!

What is exactly the problem? Is this for old generated links that shared
and that do not work anymore? Or is this a problem when you manually
linked to the single view of a news from within your own website? If so,
using EXT:linkhandler [1] should help you.

HTH

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/linkhandler/current/

--
Xavier Perseguers