[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 moving away from global extensions?

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Fri Mar 30 21:00:17 CEST 2012

Philipp,

Sure, as I said, I don't want any war here! And I do understand your
concept.
The thing is that many people during many years use this feature and
seems like number of them (including me) want to continue.
I hope 4.5.x will support it till the end ;) unless there is a really
huge security concern.

Thank you,
Sergey