[TYPO3-english] Images are not displayed

Henning Haida losmintos at midnightallstars.de
Fri Mar 30 11:00:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 30.03.2012 10:32, schrieb "HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ]":
> This might have something to do with Image Magick settings.
> In the BE (installtool) you need to set the IM5 or IM6 type being used.

Right, there was something wrong (but didn't solved the original problem).

On the server, image magick version 6.3.7 is installed (convert, et al.).

I did a look at the install tools of my two installations.

__installation that is not working correct__
ImageMagick enabled:    1
ImageMagick path:    /usr/bin/ (6.3.7)
Version 5/GraphicsMagick flag:    im5

---> settings updated to im6

__installation that behaves correct__
ImageMagick enabled: 1
ImageMagick path: /usr/bin/ (6.3.7)
Version 5/GraphicsMagick flag:   [was empty]

Warning: Mismatch between the version of ImageMagick (6.3.7) and the
configuration of [GFX][im_version_5] ()

---> settings updated to im6

Unfortunately, the original problem remains the same (I cleared all
caches in between). A content element text+images can be created, a
thumbnail is displayed in back end. In front end the text appears but
not the image. (But only with one of the two typo3 installations, that
share the same source code and of course the same image magick).

Thanks for the hint, anyway, it's good to have the correct setting.

Kindest regards
  Henning