[TYPO3-english] Passing dynamic data to FLUIDTEMPLATE

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Mar 29 13:57:25 CEST 2012

Hi, lsit.

I'm developing a website with FLUIDTEMPLATE and would like to pass some
data, that comes from TS.
F.e.
I have following setup:
lib.single_content = RECORDS
lib.single_content.tables = tt_content
lib.single_content.source.current = 1

With such a line in my template content element is fetched successfully:
<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.single_content" data="272" />

But I want to pass data from TS and use "lib.single_content" in a couple of
other places on a page, but with different source parameter.

Tried to make it this way:
variables {
    ccId = TEXT
    ccId.value = 272
}
<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.single_content" data="{ccId}" />
but this code doesn't work.

How can I properly do that?