[TYPO3-english] page type "Backend user section" shows in menu

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Wed Mar 28 18:03:38 CEST 2012

Hi Katja ,

Katja Lampela wrote:

> 28.3.2012 11:42, Philipp Gampe kirjoitti:
>> Is that dropdown sitemap plugin form an extension or from core?
>
> It's the extension dropdown_sitemap
> Pretty old and probably guilty..

I had a look at the source and it just builds a normal HMENU/TMENU menu
using PHP configured by the flexform values.

Nothing special here. But it does set the entry [HMENU].excludeDoktypes from
a field from the flexform called the same.

So please check your configuration (the plugin used in tt_content) for a
field called something like excludeDoktypes and set this to 5,6 (not in menu
and be user). That is also the default value for all menus.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator