[TYPO3-english] specials character inside RTE doesn't work !

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Mar 28 14:03:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 28-3-2012 11:18, Daniel Tâche wrote:
> It's strange because all my tables are in utf-8 but not the fields ! Do
> you known what to do to change them all through phpmyadmin ?

I made a small wizard [1] which should do the trick. The PHP file in the
archive should be put in the typo3/install/ directory.

- make a backup of your database (in case things really go wrong and you
have to restore the old situation)
- put the script in the typo3/install/ directory
- enable the Install Tool
- call the wizard in your browser
http://<yourinstallation>/typo3/install/fixdb.php

Afterwards remove the script from the typo3/install/ directory.

[1] http://dcbjht.home.xs4all.nl/typo3/fixdb.zip

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team member