[TYPO3-english] Get sections out of flexform via typoscript

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Sat Mar 24 22:10:40 CET 2012

Hi Philipp,

> Would you be interested to port this extension to core?
> IMHO we have enough areas where information is stored as XML and such a cObj
> could be very helpful.

That would definitely be a pleasure! BTW, I have a second cObj in stock
which I planned to release very soon: cobj_xslt. Both, the XPATH and the
XSLT content objects can be used hand in hand to do XML processing via
TypoScript. Could the XSLT object also be of interest?

> I can assist you if you like.

Thank you for your kind offer! Where would be the best point to start?

Cheers and have a nice evening,
Torsten