[TYPO3-english] Redirect index.php?id=xx with realURL

Arno Dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Fri Mar 23 08:57:15 CET 2012

Hi Philipp!

Thanks for the answer.

I mean the redirects in the module "Info" (left side) -> "RealURL
management" -> "Show: Redirects"

When I set there the following redirect

Redirect from: /index.php?test=1
Redirect to: /o-nama.html
Domain: www.domain.tld
and Permanent redirect is checked

will not work. But this setting will work:

Redirect from: /test/ (or /test.html)
Redirect to: /o-nama.html

I use the default .htaccess with the scriptmerger settings.

lg arno