[TYPO3-english] Searching a page by # in the BE - drives me mad

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue Mar 20 17:22:45 CET 2012

Drives me crazy - used to be easy but isn't anymore. Or am I doing
something wrong? In TYPO3 4.5.13 I'm searching for page '193'.

Searching page 193:
When I enter 193 at the right top in the search field (I guess that's
what we call "live search" now?) it is not found.

Searching page 111:
This page /is/ found. But how do I make the page tree switch to that
page?

When I enter 193 in the filter field of the page tree: This works
immediately. But how do I make the pagetree keep being switched to
page 193 when I clear the filter?

Argh. Hope that it's only me doing something wrong.

Q: What can I do better?

Martin

--
http://mbless.de