[TYPO3-english] Salted Passwords & RSA: temp directory path

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 19 13:33:04 CET 2012

Hi,

> Sorry Francois, Christian is absolutely right here. rsaauth is only for
> set-ups where SSL/TLS is not available.

OK, sorry for the confusion. I was actually thinking only of the
encryption of the login communication and was under the impression that
RSA provided stronger encryption than SSL does. Is that not the case?

On all my clients' web sites we actually use everything we can, which
means - in this case - both SSL and rsaauth.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter