[TYPO3-english] Injecting new attributes to link tag

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 13:18:54 CET 2012

Well, thanks for responding, but not reading the thread and just posting
sth is - to be honest - not much of a help.

I kow about the stdWrap, I know how the altText and titleText are
rendered in the standard TypoSrcipt, I know how to generally inject new
attributes to a a-Tag.

But I still don't know how to assign the, e.g., 5th value of the
altText-contents to a new a-Tag attribute, when the IMAGE CE consists
of, e.g., 10 images total with each having a different titel, alt,
longdescr and caption text.

Since there is HTML5 with new attributes based on data-*** this seems to
be a very important topic. So I ask you, TYPO3-Gurus out there: how can
this problem be solved? How do you handle data-***-attributes in your
TYPO3 website solutions?

Thanks!
Robert