[TYPO3-english] Add ID to body tag depends on DB value

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Thu Mar 15 23:54:36 CET 2012

The result I get with this query in MySQl is just the id of the category
not the name itself. IMO I need the join, because without there is no
connection between the page table and the category table.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Could you post here the part of renderObj. I don't get it.
Do I have assign temp.category to a page object or a marker?

Stefano