[TYPO3-english] Load Page Content with JQuery - Doesn't work in TYPO3 Only?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 09:10:25 CET 2012

Martin,

I think we're getting somewhere! The bad news is, it doesn't work completely. However, it's better than it was before your solution! With your solution, I can now get menu items AND the topmost links to work (i.e. "STORM" logo and "24/7 tech support", which are both wrapped in <p bodytext> tags). However, content links are still not working. For example, if I click "Services", it works. But in the "Services" page, if I click "Web", it reloads the page. My guess is it's because, upon inspecting the "web" link using Chrome, the tag has a "target='self'" parameter? The exact code is:

So the question is: am I right, and if so how do I remove "target='self'" from all the content elements' <a> tags?

Thanks!
-Scott.