[TYPO3-english] remove general plugin div-wrapper

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:47:15 CET 2012

Thanks, Jigal! (Would like to know how oyour name shall be pronounced ...)

I saw the patch already. At the moment I am digging through how to
handle diff files. Being on a Mac I learned that FileMerge is good,
which now seems to be integrated into Xcode.

What do you work with? Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks!
Robert