[TYPO3-english] Overwriting a field (which is defined via flexform_ds.xml)

Josef F. Glatz typo3 at josefglatz.at
Tue Mar 13 10:58:27 CET 2012

Hi list,

I want to change the eval from "nospace,trim,alphanum_x" to
"trim,alphanum_x" of the field "acctables_tableclass" within
/typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/flexform_ds.xml without editing the file.

Normally I can overwrite a field via TCA. To my knowledge, this is not
an "normal" field which is defined via TCA.

Is there any possibility to overwrite within an own extension?

(the reason why I want to overwrite is: Twitter Bootstrap ;-] )

--
Cheers,
Josef Florian Glatz