[TYPO3-english] Problem with l10nmgr and import after upgrading

Brian Bendtsen bb at attensa.dk
Tue Mar 13 09:13:11 CET 2012

Hi

The l10nmgr seems rather inactive, so I will post it here instead.

I have just upgraded the extension from version 3.3.9 to 3.3.15 mainly
because of the issue with translated records being hidden by default.

Unfortunately, importing has stopped working. The exports has been done
before the upgrade but shouldn't it be possible to import older exports
by checking the "use old format" checkbox? Not sure this is even apply
here, but without it an error saying something like "wrong version 1.1 -
1.2 required" is shown.

With it though, I get this message:
--- message begin ---
Messages:
Import uses the old format without pageGrp element and checks!

  Import done

(Command count:0)
--- message end ---

But nothing is imported