[TYPO3-english] no thumbnails in backend

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Mar 8 12:46:28 CET 2012

Am 08.03.2012 12:43, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> TYPO3 4.5.8
>
> The backend doesn't show thumbnails.
>
> In Install tool all OK
> -  ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick ok
> - all the tests in Image Processing page are ok
>
> In frontend images are rendered ok (scaling works).
>
> Only backend doesn't show images. In WEB/Page and FILE/Filelist the
> images are shown as little icons, no thumbnail.
> If I open image content element there is gray box, where usually is
> the little image thumbnail.

Did you click "show thumbnails" in the backend?

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"At first putting forth great effort to be sure that you have grasped
  the basics, then practicing so that it may come to fruition is something
  that will never stop for your whole lifetime."

(Hagakure)