[TYPO3-english] Youtube within tt_news

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Mar 7 20:28:12 CET 2012

For my next project, I'll try news again, but at the moment I already
have tt_news setup with comments and stuff.

But, again, I've already had a look at news and I was surprised by its
complexity and many templates and at the moment I didn't have time to
study it all, so I went back to tt_news.

Anyway, thanks. I guess I'll just end up by extending tt_news myself.

Jan