[TYPO3-english] CSH languages

Jan Becker becker at new-communication.de
Wed Mar 7 09:52:03 CET 2012

Hello list,

maybe someone can tell me if you have localized context sensitive help
in Backend? Me (and customers) mostly use german Backends.
Steps to reproduce: Navigate to a simple text element, edit it and hover
over "header" or "Type" or whatever. The yellow tooltip appears and for
the first second it tells me "Lädt Hilfetext". But after that the loaded
help text is shown in english.

I reproduced this behaviour with Typo3 4.6.3, 4.6.4, 4.6.5 (with
different configrations) and I checked the bugtracker:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28439

I cleard caches, cached files, updated languages via extension
manager,... still no luck.

Jan